It is of the utmost importance for us to protect the privacy and personal information of our site visitors and users.
Data Collection, Use, and Sharing
The information collected on this site are voluntarily provided by you, and we will never sell this information to any third parties without informed consent. We will use the information we obtain through the Services as needed to fulfill our contractual obligation to provide you with the products and services you request and to deliver products ordered (including, but not limited to, transportation and customs clearance through related third party service providers).
We also will use the information we obtain through the Services if we have a legitimate interest to do so, including to support the following functions and activities:
- establishing and managing your account;
- communicating with you about your account or transactions and sending you information about features and enhancements;
- processing claims in connection with our products and services, and keeping you informed about the status of your order;
- managing our Rewards and loyalty programs;
- posting your product reviews and managing our Reviews program;
- improving and customizing your experience with the Services, including providing recommendations based on your preferences;
- identifying and authenticating you so you may use the Services;
- marketing our products to you and providing you with promotions, including special deals, coupons, discounts and chances to win contests;
- communicating with you about, and administering your participation in, contests, sweepstakes or surveys;
- responding to your requests and inquiries and providing customer support, such as through our email or other customer support tools;
- operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new services; enhancing and improving our Services; managing our communications; analyzing our user base and Services; performing data analytics and market research; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protecting against, identifying and preventing fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies,
- communicating with you about changes to our policies.
In addition, we will use your contact information to send you Newsletters, emails and push notifications about our products, services, sales and special offers if you sign up to receive them and have not opted out.
Control Over Data
You are free to contact us at any time to inquire about what information we hold about you, to change any of your details which need to be corrected or updated, or to express any concerns you have regarding our use of your data.
Children's Personal Information
Our Services are designed for a general audience and are not directed to children under the age of 16. Bhpa Wholesale does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 16 through our services. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete that information from our records. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 may have provided us with personal information, please contact us.